Know Justice Know peace, Anti-racist embroidery pattern and instructions
I’ve teamed up with a group of like-minded makers who share my belief that art holds immense power, and should be used as a vehicle for social change.⠀
All profits of this project will go towards funding racial justice with one of the following organisations:⠀
- George Floyd memorial fund⠀
- Minnesota freedom fund⠀
- Black visions collective⠀
- Reclaim the block⠀
- Campaign zero⠀
- Unicorn riot⠀
Please leave a note in the comments section when purchasing, if you have a preference as to which of the above organisations receive your funds. If this is not highlighted at time of purchase, I will choose one on your behalf. I can send a screenshot of the donation once completed. ⠀
"Know justice know peace" pattern and instructions PDF download.
You’ll get instructions for how to make your very own hand embroidered laurel. Instructions come with lots of detail and pictures, with step by step directions for every step of the way. This pattern is ideal for any experience level, including beginners.
If you’re anything like me, videos are by far the easiest way to learn. As us crafty folk tend to be more visual learners, I have also created a series of fully narrated video tutorials.
This embroidery pattern is made to fit a 6 inch hoop.
This 18 page PDF pattern includes:
- List of supplies and tools required
- "Know justice, know peace" pattern
- Detailed instructions for transferring your pattern, preparing your fabric and loading your embroidery hoop
- Instructions for preparing your thread and threading your needle
- Tips and techniques to avoid for starting and stopping your thread without fiddly knots
- Links to detailed YouTube video tutorials
- Individual stitch illustrations and instructions
- How to “finish” the back of your embroidery, ready for display
- Mistakes happen. Don’t panic! What to do if you do something wrong
PLEASE NOTE: This listing is for an instant download PDF pattern only. It does not include supplies or the finished hoop. Due to the nature of the PDF format, there are no refunds on instructions/patterns. Mass production, file sharing, resale and/or distribution of pattern pieces, diagrams or instructions is expressly prohibited.
I’m also on Instagram:
If you would prefer alterative text/personalisation/design, please get in touch. I’m also happy to create designs specially for you.
Please take a moment to check out and follow the social media hashtag #MakersAgainstRacism to see some of the amazing individuals who are doing the same. ⠀
#justiceforgeorgefloyd #craftivism #makersagainstracism
Embroidery- new home gift - completed embroidery - comedy embroidery - plants - fuck racism - anti racist - black lives matter - blm - no justice no peace