top of page
*IMPORTANT - PLEASE READ*
Confirmation that you have secured your place will be emailed to you.
Please be sure to check your junk mail and save firstname.lastname@example.org as a safe contact to avoid missing out.
- Multiple DatesMon, Mar 27The Village Hall
- Wed, Mar 29The Monocle Cafe
- Multiple DatesTue, Apr 04Inventery
- Multiple DatesMon, Apr 10The Village HallApr 10, 6:30 PM – 8:00 PMThe Village Hall, Great Northern Warehouse, 235 Deansgate, Manchester M3 4EN, UKFree social and creative activity opportunity for Manchester residents (over the age of 16) to learn the art of using thread to represent and record your everyday experiences as miniature stitches with Stephanie Evans, a Manchester-based Embroidery Artist.
- Multiple DatesTue, Apr 18Archive Bar & BottleApr 18, 8:00 PM – 9:00 PM GMT+1Archive Bar & Bottle, 2 Mellor Rd, Cheadle Hulme, Cheadle SK8 5AU, UKThe Sew Unique Journal Club is a monthly meet up where I will be sharing tips and techniques that will help you to create your very own thread journal. Each month we will have a different focus and accomplish a new skill to add to your own thread journal.
bottom of page